Thursday, January 29, 2015

Love and Kindness Has Been Overflowing...

  I am very overwhelmed by all the kindness I have been shown the last few days and my birthday.

From the kind words to heart-felt messages on Facebook....cards , letters and amazing surprises I received in the mail.

One of the things I found was a handmade blanket with I love you embroidered in the corner , it came from a friend of  mine...I met her and her husband at a hotel in Florida about six years ago, they are from Montana. We have written ever since.

I wrapped it around me and it was like a hug.

I also received a gift from someone I have never met....I do not think they knew it was my birthday, It was something I wanted very much ...I had only just discovered them on the internet, I was and still am overwhelmed.

It was a doll , I shall treasure her forever.

And there were more surprises.

I received ...so much kindness.

I appreciate it all and thank all of you.

There has just been so much love surrounding me, I actually am not sure how to respond...
If I could I would compose a great symphony or some sort of marvelous dance.

God is love and He has showed me great love through my friends.








No comments:

Post a Comment