Tuesday, October 21, 2014

A Drawing of Elijah, Dream-like States, and Other Things

 Here is a drawing I did of Elijah at the alter when the fire of the Lord came down and consumed the sacrifice....
and the wood, stones, dust, and it licked up the water in the trench.
look in 1 Kings chapter 18.
 I was given some really pretty miniature roses so I drew this picture 
 Then I decided I wanted a really big picture...so thats what I did next.

   You are probably wondering what does this got to do with a dream-like state? Well....I had a Neurology appointment last week and I was told when my pupils are huge maybe I am stuck in a dream-like state ...sometimes people say my flowers are dreamy or trippy ...anyway I don't think I am in a dream....as far as I know I am awake, but if its a good dream then I think it would be alright..but I am pretty sure I am awake!
 Here is a big flower drawing I did earlier this year...and some bears . I really miss how easy the sewing machine used to be for me to use....I need to figure out a new one-handed way where there is something for me to lean on to hold myself up, so I can sit decently, but perhaps right now I am supposed to draw not sew?
I went to see the brace man today...I really like him, he is so kind.
I am not getting anything different...if you follow my blog you are probably wondering how come I am not getting a brace that goes up past my knee? Well...lots of reasons..I am worse ...probably could not get the thing on....
I am glad I can still get the brace I have on, it still helps.

Last week...Daddy bought me some sesame candy, I must say I find it the most marvelous, wonderfully tasty candy ever . It has been a favorite of mine since I first got one from a parade when I was 9 or 10 .

Also since this has to do with dreaming....when I was waiting in the car after church a person walked by and said " Whats up with Jess? Has she been sleeping." Well, I can see why a person would think I was sleeping in church if they sit behind me since I have to lean on some one to sit up...and if they get up I pretty much lay sideways ......I am not sleeping. I just felt like saying this in case you sit behind me and wonder.....
...I did sleep in church one time, but that was a long time ago...years, maybe over a decade ago.

 Of course IF I am stuck in a dream then ....... I must have dreams within dreams and ....I really don't know what to think about THAT thought.  He he.

1 comment:

  1. HaHa, you must be a double dreamer. :) Very cool artwork! I love your art. It's very unique!

    ReplyDelete