Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Stuff That Some Persons Don't Talk About ...But I Am Now

 Because of Labor day the office was closed on Monday, so I had i.v. today.

I was very glad because I was having so many seizures I think it was giving me a brain slur.

What is a brain slur? When you sit down to read a book only to realize that you have been reading the same page over and over for 20 minutes. When you keep forgetting what you are doing or what your going to do. You know that sort of thing............

Something still feels odd but I can't explain it.

I.v. helped me a lot anyway, and I got to see one of my friends and have one of the nurses fuss over me a bit .

I probably looked a bit sad and TRUTHFULLY I was.........................I was thinking about  ......well, my friends from I.V. that died.

I can't  not think about it.

I think about it every time I go there.

I sit in the chair you sat in.
I use the same i.v. pole you did.
We walked through the same doors.
We probably breathed the same air.
We were many times in the same room,
but now your not here.
You are gone, I stayed.

Then I think about who I have not seen in a long while.

Are you well my friend?
Are you out and about?
Are you in the hospital?
Are you in a nursing home or institution?
If you saw me would you know me?
If I saw you would I know you?
Are you gone my friend?

And well.....I wonder about that group of friends.

I don't think it is bad to think about those things....Do you??

We are all on a journey of sorts , and it does end.

I guess thinking about those people every time I go there or go by a certain place makes me feel closer to them.

But then again it's sort of heavy and SAD.


No comments:

Post a Comment